1. I haven't read the seventh Harry Potter book yet. I know, I know--it came out a long time ago. Well I tried to read all six books over again before reading the seventh, but I think I got to book five last summer and had to quit when I started school. I decided that I would read it this summer. Alas, no HP7 in my home here, so my dad ordered it online from Amazon.
The book was $0.42 with $4.00 shipping. It's a hardcover--$4.42! What a steal.
2. I started my internship this week. It's an advertising agency located in the same building as my dad's office, so we go to work together every morning. So far they haven't really kept me busy in client services, but soon I might be holding my tongue. I LOVE working/going to school, so I hope it picks up sooner rather than later. Anyway, it's an 8-week internship program, and I am the only "international" intern out of 6 interns (I think). Yes, they all speak Spanish all day while I sit at my desk trying to make out a word here or there. It's rather hard to eavesdrop . . . but I noticed it wouldn't be that hard to because they speak so loudly here.
3. I am the Primary music person. The Primary President said that this is one of the busiest callings (not sure if I believe that, but we'll find out shortly). I get to prepare a 20-minute music slot for both the junior Primary and senior Primary. I've never worked in Primary before (obviously, since I've been in only single-student wards), so I need to learn to be silly and goofy at church once more. :)
4 comments:
tagged, ya kathryn!
I didn't know it was in the same bldg at dad, that's awesome! I would totally take "a bathroom break" just to visit him! :) Yeah.. I wouldn't be a very good intern.
Hey Kathy!! I love it when you update your blog!
This is a public service announcement: my name is not Kathy, it never has been Kathy, and it never will be Kathy. Thank you, sister.
Post a Comment